Plastics Recycling World Expo 2019 – conference information
Plastics Recycling World Expo 2019 will feature one conference theatres on the exhibition floor. Entry to the theatres will be free-of-charge to all Expo attendees on a first-come, first-served basis.
The theatre will host industry debates featuring influential leaders from the plastics recycling supply chain including recyclers, legislators and brand owners. The panelists will be selected and invited by the editorial team of Plastics Recycling World magazine.
In between these debates, there will be technology presentations selected from submissions made by exhibitors. These papers will cover advances in plastics recycling technology and applications. Guidelines for submitting a technology presentation
- Submissions are only invited from companies that have booked an exhibition stand.
- Presentations will have a maximum duration of 20 minutes each. This will be strictly enforced to allow time for questions and punctual changeovers.
Submissions of proposed papers should include the following:
- Name of speaker and job title
- Title of proposed presentation
- Brief synopsis of the contents of the proposed presentation
The deadline for submissions is Friday 19 October 2018.
Submissions will be assessed by an independent panel of industry experts. Preference will be given to brand new papers that include practical information, application case studies, innovative technologies, new scientific data, or fresh market analysis. Commercial sales talks will not be accepted.
Companies can submit more than one proposal for consideration, but a maximum of one paper per exhibitor will be accepted.
The final selections will be published in December 2018.
Email: [email protected]