Shaping the future of plastics recycling
- Three exhibitions focused on plastics compounding, extrusion and recycling
- Five conference theatres with technical presentations, debates and seminars
- Free admission to the exhibition and conferences to ensure large audiences
- One unforgettable networking party at Cleveland’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Take advantage of thousands of business opportunities in one ideal location
The Plastics Recycling World Expo 2019 is an exciting new exhibition from AMI that will run alongside the Compounding World Expo and Extrusion Expo on the 8 and 9 of May 2019 at Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, Ohio, USA
The exhibition will feature an international array of manufacturers of plastics recycling machinery and equipment, as well as suppliers of materials, additives and related services for plastics recyclers.
Admission to the event will be free-of-charge, and a series of technical presentations and industry debates will be held in a dedicated conference theatre on the exhibition floor. These will help to attract a substantial international audience focused specifically on plastics recycling.
The target audience will encompass all types of companies carrying out plastics recycling. These range from recycling operations sorting and handling mixed, municipal, industrial and post-consumer waste through to polymer producers and processors that are reclaiming scrap material in-house. The event will also appeal to policy makers and to companies using recycled plastics in their products.